hilary is awesome

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Joie & Cody are Engaged! | Raleigh Wedding Photographer

I got to meet up with a super awesome couple yesterday. Jessy and Lainey are so super cute. As soon as she got out of their car with red cowboy boots on I knew I was going to like them. They wanted something different for engagement photos and I was super excited to shoot that for that very same reason. They are getting married next June and she's planning a wedding while she's in graduate school. I think thats awesome and very stressful all the same. Im not sure I could do it in normal schooling. So... go you Lainey! 

Photobucket

We met up at the NC Arts Museum in Raleigh. I had never been so it was neat seeing all the sculptures even if they are just random pieces of "art" laying around on the ground.

Photobucket

Jessy likes to jump. I didnt even have to ask them to. I love jumping!
Photobucket

They both went to NC State. Isnt that vintage tie cool?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lainey let me borrow her GORGEOUS ring while they were changing outfits.
Photobucket
Oh man! Isnt it pretty.. and huge!?
Photobucket
Jessy stuck her ring in a raisin bran cereal box and that's how he proposed. How cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The lens flair here was really weird. As I was taking these photos I saw the rainbow-ness in them and thought... this is not normal. Lainey had set up the pinwheel and the sun was doing some cool stuff to it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
You two are fun! I like yall. Thanks for inviting me to spend a few hours with you!

2 comments:

Ashah Wood said...

Uhm. This rocks! Love it!

Jessica said...

Especially love the first and last shots! Fun!

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!