hilary is awesome

Monday, May 17, 2010

Charleston Lindy Exchange!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending one of my favorite dance weekends in Charleston, SC. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of last years event so this one had quite high expectations. I of course had a ton of fun and got to dance plenty enough. I wasnt feeling the phototaking on Friday night though.. not sure what was up. But it did allow me to dance more on Friday :)

Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend including some cute ones of Neil and I before the night dances. We stopped at South of the Border on our way through.
I found these sweet cheetah sunglasses in one of the souvenir shops. They are AWESOME!
 
So for some strange reason I made this black & white. Although it was meant to be in color. The theme for CHEX this year was "Its no place like home" and there was a Wizard of Oz themed dance on Friday. I dressed as the yellow brick road and Shawna there was Glinda(and a darn good one too!.) So.. im laying there as the yellow brick road and she's walking.. yeah.. way better in color though..
Obligatory bridge photo :)
Neil took a few photos of me before the dance
and I took some of him :)

The Soloman Douglas Swingtet played an awesome show!

Then Jeremy played "Shout!" and everyone went crazy. Its funny what happens after 3am. :)
and this is one of the last shots we took before heading home, me and some of my favorite Orlando ladies!

For all of the photos from this weekend you can find them on my proofing site. GO HERE!

To everyone that had any part of putting on this weekend you rock!

3 comments:

Button said...

Gorgeous pictures, Hilary! (What a surprise...:) )

Shawna looks like an amazing Glinda, and you are the very model of a 50's/60's pinup! I love the cheetah glasses with the yellow dress, something about the ensemble just screams fun retro summer beach party.

The shots of you before the dance Saturday are absolutely gorgeous, too. It's so neat that you can perform both behind and in front of the camera!

laura said...

These are cool Hilary! You guys are awesome;)

Unknown said...

hillary im always blown away by your work... you are amazing!!!

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!