hilary is awesome

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael!

It is one of my very best friends birthdays today.
If you follow my blog at all you know exactly who he is.
He is awesome. He is Michael
I visited him over Easter weekend up in Virginia. I had a great time visiting him and a TON of awesome dances. It was nice to actually dance instead of taking photos. Not that I'm complaining but every now and then its nice. We had dinner at The Boot and danced to The Rusty Doves. By the way, you should really check them out if they come to your town. They covered a Rilo Kiley song and Michael and I got pretty excited about it. Basically during my trip to Virginia we just ate especially on Easter we went from one eating place to the next.

Anyway, while I was there he and I walked around Ghent(which is a super cute little town in VA) and took photos. It was fun and interesting shooting a guy. Which.. I haven't done yet. It was also to see him one last time before he deploys next month with the Navy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
His favorite belt :)
Photobucket

I'm not really a fan of this next photo. I think I look silly but since it was taken that day I figured Id include it over some random good photo of us.

Photobucket 


Happy Birthday Michael!
I hope you enjoy your party tonight and your trip to Dallas!

1 comments:

S said...

love the shoot! Really got his personality. Miss you guys!

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!