hilary is awesome

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ashley & Phillip | Maternity | Pensacola Family Photography

I met my good friends Ashley and Phillip at 6AM Saturday morning. I thought it would be awesome to have a sunrise session on the beach and it ended up that Phillip needed to meet someone early anyway. When I first got there it was still dark but obviously.. as everyday the sun comes up. It was also pretty cold so they were awesome for braving it for these photos! I am so glad I was able to document Ashley's pregnancy. I think she looks gorgeous. What do you think?
Phillip you're cute too.

Photobucket

Ashley is due at the end of May with a little boy they have named Christopher.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jessica Keener Photography said...

I love the one where they are both on their knees, laughing and holding each other. Sooooo cute and genuine.

Lucy Lipstick said...

sand feet! Love it.

Unknown said...

Sweet photos! Loved the purple top, it was the perfect color. My fav was the photo of Phillip listening to Ashley's tummy. Cute! Congrats Phillip and Ashley!

Cricket said...

So great! I love the one of him listening to the belly and the one of Ashley sitting alone on the beach to the right with the sun still shiny in the picture - SO beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Very nice! Beautiful color in the first silhouette one. I third the "Phillip listening to tummy" one. Cute. Cute. Cute.

Billy said...

"Ashley is due at the end of May with a little boy they have named Christopher."

Orrrr... if we're lucky a surprise girl so that all their plans can be crushed. Maybe next time they'll know better than to tempt fate and try to plan for life. You can't plan for life; life just happens!

April said...

Love the pics! Such a cute couple! Can't wait to see little Christopher.

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!