hilary is awesome

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Your First Family Heirloom - The Album

I finally got my studio sample. Seeing that package at my door kind of made my day yesterday. It is just as lovely as I pictured it to be and I'm super excited to be offering it to my brides. These lovely albums come in two sizes, (10x10 and 12x12) seven different colors and can have up to 60 pages! These albums lay flat! I think thats my favorite thing about them is that the binding lays flat unlike normal books or albums. Which means you can really see the full page spreads. They have 2mm think pages as well which makes them sturdy and durable. Plus instead of a boring box it comes in this cute little bag!!

Also, these aren't just for weddings. They would be awesome to document your babies first year in. I know when I pop em out Ill be making albums for my babies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!