hilary is awesome

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heather | Pensacola Wedding Photographer

I flew into Pensacola on Friday and excitedly drove to Pensacola beach. We met up at one of my favorite spots to shoot. I love the architecture and the color and all that fun stuff. Heather looked gorgeous and her dress was awesome. 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She didnt want to wear her wedding shoes and she wore her chucks instead which made me pretty happy as Im a VERY big fan of chuck taylors.
Photobucket

Isnt she gorgeous!
Photobucket
We finished the day out at the beach! It was such a lovely day out. 
Heather, I had such a great time on Friday thanks for not thinking im too crazy with my weird poses. ;)
Photobucket

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!