hilary is awesome

Friday, June 18, 2010

Photography contest

Usually I don't enter contests but I figured "Why not!" I like contests where you win based on your actual photo not on how many votes you can get. But this one combines the two, you vote first to get put into the "judging" category and the people with the highest amount of votes can get put into the winning category from there. Anyway, this is my photo.

Photobucket


So my friends, take a look at the others and see if you like mine better. If so, give me a little vote. 

You can vote once per day. :)


Or if the link works correctly here, http://myairforcelife.com/contests/photos.cfm

My photo is #597

By the way- if youre waiting to see your photos they will be up soon. Im waiting til my new blog is up to post anything. It will be worth the wait I assure you!

Thanks for voting!

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!