hilary is awesome

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Its good to be home!

Wow! Ive had an incredibly busy month and its only the 11th! I have been back from my work-vacation in Pensacola for a little under a week and Ive finally been able to relax and get back to normal. Although since Neil was gone as well our grass was unkept and weeds are invading our sad little flower gardens. So I must get to that soon. While I was in Pensacola I was able to meet and spend some good times with a lot of awesome people. Thanks for trusting me in your memories. Here's a little sample of what Ive been doing since the end of May. Also this is going to be one of the last posts on this blog here as I'm having a new one designed especially for me and its almost ready! These will be blogged in order as they are here so keep a look out!

carrie+ryan
ryan+becky
colleen+rick ;) I joked about his name so much now I really cant remember it. joe? jim? ahh im a failure! forgive me?
jessie+david
sean+lorena
isabelle
hannah+berto
christopher patrick

also a few sessions since ive been home:
amy + nick
jenny+ brian and their kiddos

1 comments:

Alicia Bobesha said...

wowza! that's a lotta sessions! I love all the ones you posted they make me want to see all of them!!

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!