hilary is awesome

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Meredith & David | Wilmington, NC Wedding Photographer

I feel like Meredith and I are old friends. We got to hang out a lot in the past month which is crazy because she has been super busy! I might have even seen her more than she has seen Dave. ;) She and Dave planned their wedding in 3 months and booked me 3 weeks ago. I'm so happy I was still open as I am so glad I was able to capture their special day! Two of her bridesmaids are pregnant and she planned her day around them because she really wanted them to be able to be there and enjoy themselves. How sweet is she?!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket
Photobucket

Maxine got this sweet shot of the dress.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Maxine got this super wide shot with the horns and the whole chapel.
Photobucket

Her grandmother was actually married in this same church! How great is that!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took a limo from the church to the reception.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we had dinner and the first dances we took everyone outside for photos with yummy lighting!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was super windy out but she still looked stunning! Meredith says shes not photogenic but I think she's beautiful and gorgeous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

For the rings I shot the first one and Maxine got the second one. Love those starbursts!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Once the party was winding down I finally got ahold of the bouquets.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Meredith (and Dave) I have very much enjoyed getting to know you over the last month. I wish you every luck one might wish to newlyweds! You guys are awesome!
Photobucket


 Wilmington, NC

Hair: The girls at BANGZ
Makeup artists: The girls at Bobbi Brown
Da Vinci Dress: The Bridal Mart
Florist: Moxie Floral Design Studio
Church: St. Pauls Evangelical Lutheran Church
Reception venue: Hilton- Riverside
Caterer: Also Hilton, Melissa Fallis did an awesome job!!
DJ: Josh Harcus (who according to his card is a magician too!)
Cake: Imaginary Friends Bakery
Second Shooter: Maxine


0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!