hilary is awesome

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jamie & Eric's Awesome Chapel Hill Wedding part2

If you missed part one, go check it out! It was awesome. The second part was is all about the reception and dancing as there was a lot of dancing going on. At their wedding there were about 15 children there. So in the time when there wasnt dancing or guests were just socializing the kids were living it up. They were sliding from one end of the dance floor to the other- i'm surprised no one got hurt. It was all pretty funny. By the end of it the kids would get to the other side and stay there to make sure I got the shot (how thoughtful of them- the little hams!) Sometimes I feel odd blogging about children I wasnt hired to photograph so I wont this time especially since there are so many cute ones Im not sure I could pick. I could have a blog entirely devoted to those cute kiddos but instead Ill just do one on the adults.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention this on part one.
The wedding was held at the Barn at Valhalla. It was a super great space I would highly recommend it!
 Joseph Wells kept the party going he's with Top Notch Entertainment and DJ Services.

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Walter gave a super sweet toast as Best Man"
Photobucket


Photobucket

The next series of photos was during "Summer Nights"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then something happened
Photobucket
I dont think she fell but these two def. thought it was funny which is why I dont think she fell.
Im just glad it wasnt on this:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I pretty much watched this couple all night. They could dance!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Your wedding was awesome. Thank you so much for allowing me to come in and capture your day. I had a blast. Yay! You're married!!

1 comments:

courtney said...

OMG the bride I took photos of over the weekend had the same dress! :) Great photos Hilary!

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!