hilary is awesome

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jamie, Eric and little Walter | Chapel Hill Family Photographer

Today I met up with Jamie and Eric for a family session. They are getting married this Saturday in Chapel Hill. I'm super excited for their wedding this weekend especially after meeting Jamie and her cute little family. She's so nice and down to earth. And she said I was cute so she gets points!! She and Eric are coming from Washington State but are soon moving to Washington DC for a job. If my memory serves correct he's a doctor? They have the cutest little 5 month old named Walter and he has those dreamy blue-ish green baby eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was getting a little cranky and for some reason I should it was a good idea to let him hold my camera strap. Which may or may not have been a good idea ;) Straight to the mouth!

Photobucket

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!