hilary is awesome

Friday, April 23, 2010

Its peanut butter jelly time!

Today is the day Ive been waiting for for quite sometime. Its taken me months to decide if upgrading my current camera was the right business move. Because I didn't really need to upgrade it. I wanted to upgrade it. I knew it was an amazing piece of equipment but there are amazing lenses I actually needed. Well after much deliberation I finally hit the checkout button om amazon. I ended up getting it used for quite an awesome deal so that was the main reason for finally going in and biting the bullet. I was so excited when I first got it. Its so funny to see other peoples settings when you buy camera used. Anyway of course my test shots since Neil is still gone on an extended TDY were my cute little furry babies. Jiffy got his hair did today and he smelled sooooo non dog like it was awesome! Perhaps I should purchase some doggy au de toilette. It definitely works for the ladies. Skipp wouldn't stop humping him once he came home. Maybe she just missed him.. maybe it was the doggy Axe. The world may never know ;) I took him to Paws N Claw Grooming here in Smithfield and the lady did an awesome job. She gave him a good shave, made him smell awesome AND brushed his teeth for $45. I think that was a great deal and she was done in less than 2 hours. I will definitely be going back there once more before summer is over with. I love being able to see his eyes but I cant bare to cut near them. Also- I'm not sure I mentioned another upgrade I received in the mail today. I upgraded one of my lenses as well so of course these photos were taken with it.
Photobucket
Jiffy always with his tongue out. He is so hard to take photos of(usually because you cant see his eyes) because he usually comes right up to the camera and .. that just makes life hard. Skippy on the other hand..
Photobucket
is a super model dog.

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!