hilary is awesome

Monday, January 18, 2010

Helping Haiti

We all know what happened last week in Haiti right?

Ive been wanting to give money I just haven't. Ive been lazy and ya never know who its going to go to. Anyway, Ive decided to help out. With every print ordered I will donate $1.00. This applies to the few orders I woke up to this morning. Also, thanks for that it made my morning. :) Ill make my first donation to the telethon on the 22nd. And if I keep getting orders for prints I'll continue donating. Ill donate all this month and Ill cap it on February 18th. So order anytime between now and then!

http://hilarymercer.smugmug.com/

Anyway, this mainly only applies to Lindy Focus photos(since that's all that's up besides the few newborns that are there). However, if you know you want a print from something else email me at mercer.hilary@gmail.com and Ill work it out and get that print for you!

if not from LF you can view more options on my flickr site. There is a mix on there from macro flowers to landscapes to other lindy hop events.

If you're not interested in prints from me, head over to Craft Hope. They have some really awesome stuff in the shop.
Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!