hilary is awesome

Monday, May 24, 2010

Eileen & Wade are MARRIED! | Birmingham Wedding Photographer

You might remember Eileen and Wade from their engagement session in the Walt Disney hotels back in February. Well they got married a few days ago in Birmingham, Alabama (Wade's hometown.) I couldnt share her bridals until the big day so that way her dress would be a surprise so here are a few of my favorites.



Now on to their big day!
 They got married in the Birmingham Botanical Gardens.

They had an underlying Star Wars themed wedding.
Her garter :)
Eileen made these bracelets for her bridesmaids
Now for the reception details! 

Eileen & Wade- I hope you're having a blasty blast on your cruise! Thank you so much for letting Leslie and I be part of your day.

1 comments:

Paul Rowland said...

You should do more black and white--that one with him kissing her neck is just awesome.

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!