hilary is awesome

Friday, April 16, 2010

Gabby & Will | Engaged | Raleigh Wedding Photographer

Will & Gabby are such a fun and down to earth couple. They are up for anything and I love that. Gabby loves to laugh and Will is scared of a lot of random things, like turtles and mountains. I hope its ok I put that Will. ;) We had two mini sessions due to Will's job the first we met up at a park in Raleigh and the next day we met up downtown. They were both great spots but I especially love the field with all the yellow flowers! They are getting married here in Smithfield (my first real local wedding!) in June and I'm pretty excited for their wedding. From all there talking it sounds like its going to be a blasty blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her engagement ring was worn by her grandmother and her mother. I love that!
Photobucket
I love the vibrant colors in that blue wall. This was one of my first photos on the 2nd day and definitely my favorite!Photobucket

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!