hilary is awesome

Monday, June 8, 2009

Bright Blue Eyes | Goldsboro, NC Childrens Photograper

Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending a little time with Nathan and his beautiful mommy. He is going to be such a super stud when he grows up. He already is a handsome devil and he's not even a year yet!


hello baby

adorable

"why did you stick me in a teacup?"
I have been wanting to try this prop out. I think it worked out pretty well, although he didnt seem to enjoy it too much. Its still cute though.

love
Isnt his mom absolutely gorgeous!

Cutest face ever!
His mom really wanted this really cute shot under the blanket and he wouldnt give me any other face but this one. Or he would play peek a boo with the blanket and roll over!

Thank you for letting me spend time with you two. I really enjoyed it. Perhaps we'll have to do some more when dad's home?

0 comments:

What Hilary is getting into!

    follow me on Twitter

    Be a fan on facebook!